Cow Cake recipe! A complete how to make cow cake, recipe with list of cow cake ingredients, food pictures and video on how to prepare cow cake food. Easy as a-b-c cow cake food instructions and kitchen notes.
Cow Cake recipe step by step instructions, with list of cow cake ingredients, easy cow cake food directions, all from GlobalChefService.com
Creativity can take many forms… In a world where we have a slew of broad-minded bakers that think outside the box… One way up is to bake a delicious cake and decorate it with a cow-like motif.
A concentrated ration for cattle that is processed into blocks or cakes is known as cow cake.
This is a complete Cow Cake recipe article, use below links to jump to sections.
Have you tried the cow cake before? If you answered yes, you are aware of how great and tasty it is. But what if you have no idea how to make it? For your convenience, I’ve included a basic recipe guide.
Learn how to prepare Cow Cake, detailed pictorial and video guide to make your awesome Cow Cake from your kitchen.
The cow cake is made entirely of butter sponge and is filled with buttercream and raspberry jam before being covered in soft icing and hand-decorated with soft and royal icing decorations.
Cow cake is a sweet butter sponge cake with royal and soft icing decorations to make your celebration particularly unique.
Try out this cool homemade Cow cake shared with you by one of best cake decorators from around the world.
In making your cow cake, make your last coat of icing extra smooth, use a bench scraper
And, before assembling the cake, place the cake layers in the freezer for about 20 minutes. This makes stacking and frosting a breeze.
Make sure you measure your flour accurately (spoon into the cup, then level) or use a kitchen scale to weigh your dry ingredients.
Because cold components mix better at room temperature, make sure to set out any cold ingredients ahead of time.
Mix the cake batter only until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed. Your cake layers will be supple and soft as a result of this.
Cow Cake Recipe
Here you have simple and straightforward instructions, step.by step directions on how to prepare Cow Cake. Also, cow cake ingredients list and tips.
Recipe: Cow Cake Recipe
Author: Chef Service
Average rating: 4.8 of 5.0 from 671 reviews
Tags: cow cake, cow cake recipe, cow cake food, how to make cow cake, cow cake recipe video, easy method of making cow cake, video on how to prepare cow cake, how to prepare cow cake, cow cake instructions video, cow cake recipe methods, cow cake recipe tips, cow cake recipe pictures, cow cake food photos, cow cake step by step instructions, cow cake cooking methods, cow cake methods, cow cake cooking directions
About: Cow Cake recipe guide. Learn how to make your authentic food, cow cake.
Cow Cake Ingredients List
Here you have all the list of ingredients for making Cow Cake. Directions and how to prepare cow cake follows after.
- 230g 70% cocoa solids dark chocolate
- 170g unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 350g light soft brown sugar
- 3 large eggs (yolks and whites separated)
- 370g plain flour (sifted)
- 1 1/2tsp of baking powder
- 1 1/2tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- A pinch of salt
- 500ml semi-skimmed milk (at room temperature)
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 170g good quality 70% cocoa chocolate
- 225g unsalted butter
- 250g icing sugar
- 1tbsp of cream
- 1 roll of white fondant icing
- 1 roll of black fondant icing
- 1 roll of pink fondant icing
Cow Cake recipe step by step
Cow Cake recipe instructions! Here you have all the step by step information on preparation of cow cake. Easy to follow directions on how to prepare cow cake recipe below.
Below is a simple recipe for the most hearty cow cake. The recipe is very simple and you can prepare it in no time. You can as well watch the video that follows later for a step-by-step preparation. This video will guide you to a delicious meal.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF
- Grease the oven-proof pudding basins
- Break the chocolate into pieces and in a microwave bowl
- Melt on defrost for 30 secs and stir in between each session well until melted
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and sugar together until smooth
- Put the egg yolks in a separate bowl and beat for a few mins
- Add the egg yolks to the creamed butter and sugar mixture (a little at a time, beating after each addition to combine)
- Add the melted chocolate and beat well again
- Combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and a pinch of salt in a separate mixing bowl
- Add 2 tsp vanilla extract to the milk
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the cake mixture and beat well
- Pour in 1/3 of the milk and beat well. (Repeat the process until all the flour and milk has gone)
- Now whisk the egg whites in a dry bowl, until soft peaks start to form and fold this into the cake mixture
- Divide the cake mixture into the 2 pudding basins and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 – 35 mins
- Check with a long skewer/toothpick to see if the cakes are done (the skewer should come out clean when the cakes are done)
- Leave to cool for few minutes then tip the cakes out of the basins.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave as in step 2 and leave to cool
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, vanilla, cream and icing sugar until smooth for several minutes
- Add the melted chocolate and beat again until thick and creamy
- Use the large cake for the cow’s body and the small cake for the head
- Take the small cake and slice off one side, then trim down until it fits snuggly on the big cake
- Cover the whole cake (head and body) in the chocolate buttercream and leave to set for 25mins
- Smooth the buttercream over with a bit of grease proof paper, roll out the white fondant icing and cover the whole cake
- For the legs: roll a sausage shape out of a piece of white fondant icing and flatten each side
- Roll a small ball of black fondant icing for the hoof, then shape and make 2 slices in it. (Repeat this 4 times)
- Use a damp paintbrush to stick the legs to the body and the hooves to the legs
- For the patches and eyes: roll out the rest of the black fondant icing until very thin and cut out cloud-like shapes (leave enough to make 2 circles of black fondant for the eyes, 2 smaller balls for the pupils, eyelashes and some hair) then attach the eye circles and patches to the body of the cow, wherever you think looks best, using a damp brush
- Finish off the eyes with smaller white circles over the top of the black eye patches, then stick the tiny black balls on for the pupils.
- For the ears: Make 4 petal shapes; 2 white ones and 2 small pink ones
- Place each pink shape onto the white shape then pinch together at the bottom to shape into ears
- Stick the ears on top of the head using the damp brush
- For the horns: Make 2 horn shapes out of a little white fondant icing and stick a cocktail stick or toothpick into each one to hold them in place on top of the cow’s head
- For the nose: Roll out the pink fondant into a long sausage shape then flatten it out and shape into a crescent.
- Measure it up to the face and trim to fit (use a knife)
- Stick the crescent in front of the cow’s head using a damp brush and draw on the cow’s mouth and nostrils using the end of an icing nozzle
For The Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Cow Cake food images
These are few cow cake food photos. Carefully taken Cow Cake food pictures evoking the cow cake’s best traits and its inherent deliciousness. With high quality colors and textures of the dish celebrated enormously.
Video on How to make Cow Cake
Watch the video know-how of Cow Cake. Have a audio-visual clue and in depth explanations on how to make cow cake. Below is the video on how to prepare cow cake.
Learn how to make cow cake. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic cow cake.
As much as possible, you have to take care of your health. Eat healthy food, drink lots of water, exercise, and have a positive outlook on life. If you don’t have a positive outlook, you will never get better. And don’t forget to find time for yourself. There is always time in the day to take care of yourself.
How to make Cow Cake, endnote
I hope you enjoyed this post on how to make cow cake!
In this article, we gave you a basic understanding of what cow cake is and the steps involved in making it. We hope you enjoyed learning about cow cake! To learn more, or to see other recipes that we have available, please visit our website today! Give this recipe a try today!
Get out there and try something new today! If you have any other questions or comments about preparing cow cake, please contact us anytime at here.
If you liked it, please feel free to share it with your friends and family. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below as well.
Thank you for reading, we truly appreciate it!
Thanks for taking out the time to see this nice cow cake recipe. I believe you will be trying it out very soon or you’re just right in the process now. Do like, share and follow us for more.
Once again, let us know your thoughts on Cow Cake recipe by leaving a comment below.