Minion Cake ! A complete How to make minion cake, recipe with list of minion cake ingredients, food pictures and video on how to prepare minion cake food. Easy as a-b-c minion cake food instructions and chef notes.
Minion Cake recipe step by step instructions, list of minion cake ingredients, easy minion cake food directions, all from GlobalChefService.com
Minion cake became a big trend in 2016 and it’s back in 2020s. If you are not a big minion fan, minion cake is a cake that resembles the character from the Despicable Me movies. This cake is made of sponge cakes stacked together and covered in chocolate. If you are looking to make a minion cake then this blog will give you some tips on how to make your own minion cake.
Minion cake is a memorable idea for your minion birthday party. It is a simple yet a thoughtful gift for children. It is a fun food item and a great way to develop creativity in your kids. But how to make this minion cake? We will tell you how to make minion cake in easy step by step process. We highlight secrets behind making minion cake. We will cover almost everything you need to know about cooking minion cake. Here you will learn the exact ingredients needed to make minion cake including few chef notes and tips.
This is a complete Minion Cake recipe article, use below links to jump to sections.
Have you tried the minion cake before? If you answered yes, you are aware of how great and tasty it is. But what if you have no idea how to make it? For your convenience, I’ve included a basic recipe guide.
This blog is basically authored to help you guys with making a minion cake. This is an idea how you can make minion birthday cake for kids. It is easy to make and easy to serve. Minion cake can be the center of attraction for your party.
Learn how to prepare Minion Cake, detailed pictorial and video guide to make your awesome Minion Cake from your kitchen.
Minion cake is cake shaped in the form of a minion. It can also be used as a decorative element. It has a great resemblance to the popular cartoon character Minions. It is usually associated with kids as a birthday cake. It is a fun way to celebrate any birthday party.
Minions are a commercially successful, animated, fictional creatures that has gained enormous popularity among children and adults alike. They are known from the movie Despicable Me, where the main character Gru keeps several of them as his loyal. A minion cake is a cake with any minion related decoration. Minion cakes are great for kids parties, family reunions, and even for kids birthday celebrations.
Minions have captured the imagination of kids worldwide. These yellow pill-shaped creatures with a single-digit IQ are often viewed as comical and harmless. But what would happen if they were given free reign to create havoc? The internet is flooded with creative ideas that depict the minions wreaking havoc in the house. A blog on the character of minion in the movie and how it has become a rage.
Minion is a well-known character from the Super Mario movie. It is the secondary character. It is small, yellow, and has a funny hat. It is always shown with the primary character, Super Mario.
Minion Cake Recipe
Here you have simple and straightforward instructions, step.by step directions on how to prepare Minion Cake. Also, minion cake ingredients list and tips.
Recipe: Minion Cake Recipe
Author: Chef Service
Average rating: 4.9 of 5.0 from 4751 reviews
Tags: minion cake, minion cake recipe, minion cake food, how to make minion cake, minion cake recipe video, easy method of making minion cake, video on how to prepare minion cake, how to prepare minion cake, minion cake instructions video, minion cake recipe methods, minion cake recipe tips, minion cake recipe pictures, minion cake food photos, minion cake step by step instructions, minion cake cooking methods, minion cake methods, minion cake cooking directions
About: Minion Cake recipe guide. Learn how to make your authentic food, minion cake.
Minion Cake Ingredients List
Here you have all the list of ingredients for making Minion Cake. Directions and how to prepare minion cake follows after.
- 16 ounces (450 g) bag marshmallows
- 2-pound bag confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- Yellow food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- 4 cup non-dairy or dairy milk
- 4 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup non-dairy or dairy milk
- Black rope licorice
- One chocolate button
Minion Cake recipe step by step
Minion Cake recipe instructions! Here you have all the step by step information on preparation of minion cake. Easy to follow directions on how to prepare minion cake recipe below.
Below is a simple recipe for the most hearty minion cake. The recipe is very simple and you can prepare it in no time. You can as well watch the video that follows later for a step-by-step preparation. This video will guide you to a delicious meal.
- In a double boiler, melt the marshmallows and water together. With a greased spoon, stir frequently. When the marshmallows are totally melted, remove them from the flame. Stir in the sugar gradually.
- Remove a little bit of white fondant with a lubricated knife and set aside for the eye. Remove a quarter of the fondant and place it in a greased bowl to put aside.
- Vegetable shortening should be used to grease your hands and counter space. Knead the huge fondant ball on the greased countertop with several drops of yellow food coloring. To reach minion yellow, use additional food coloring as needed. Knead for about 8 minutes, or until you have an elastic ball with no visible food coloring.
- Using blue food coloring, re-grease the tabletop and your hands, and repeat the coloring and kneading stages with the quarter ball of fondant.
- Without adding any colour, repeat the greasing and kneading for the tiniest ball of fondant.
- Each fondant ball should be covered in a thin layer of shortening, wrapped in plastic wrap, and sealed in plastic bags. Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius). Prepare the cake pans by greasing them. Three 8-inch round cakes and one 8-inch half-sphere cake are required.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the milk and vinegar. Combine the canola oil, water, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate dish. Then pour the liquids into the dry ingredients and whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- Using a spatula, equally distribute the cake batter among the four cake pans. Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 35 minutes. Allow time for cooling.
- Begin by creaming the shortening and margarine together until light and creamy. Electric beaters are the most effective.
- Continue to beat in the sugar until it is creamy. Pour in the milk and vanilla extract. For around 5 minutes, beat the mixture.
- Assemble the frame of the body. If the round cakes’ tops are somewhat rounded, take off a thin piece to make them flat. Place the first round cake on a cake plate or foundation that is flat. Place the three circular cakes on top of one another, with a layer of icing in between each one. This will assist in keeping the cake layers in place. Place the half-sphere cake on top of a layer of icing on the top cake (round side up). Using a pastry brush, apply a thin coating of frosting on the entire cake. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes before serving. Place the cakes on a flat surface after removing them from the fridge. Spread another layer of frosting on top, which will work as a glue for the fondant.
- Grease a rolling pin with corn starch and sprinkle it liberally on a clean tabletop. Wrap the yellow fondant that has been removed from the plastic bag. It should be rolled out to a thickness of 1/16 inch on the corn starched tabletop.
- Place the fondant on top of the cake without stretching it. If there is any tearing, gently push the ripped edges back together with your fingers. Yellow fondant should be used to cover the top three quarters of the cake. To get the fondant level and wrinkle-free, smooth it down along the sides of the cake. Any surplus should be pressed to the bottom. Trim any excess from the bottom with scissors.
- Re-grease the rolling pin and apply a fresh coat of corn starch to your tabletop. Remove the blue fondant from the plastic bag and wrap it in plastic wrap, then roll it into a 1/16-inch thick rectangle. Set aside two long strips of fabric for straps. Wrap the bottom quarter of the cake in blue fondant with the remaining fondant, being sure to slightly overlap the bottom portion of the yellow fondant. As you push it to the sides of the cake, smooth it out. Trim the extra from the base with care. Roll out a two-inch by two-inch square with the excess to use as a kangaroo pocket in the center of the jumpsuit. Set one side.
- Roll out two one-inch thick cylinders about 10 inches long using the excess yellow fondant from the body. About a third of the way up from the base, attach one arm on each side of the torso. To join the arms and the body, mold fondant from the top of the arm into the fondant of the body.
- The minion arms should be bent slightly to form an elbow and reach around to the front of the torso. If the arms are excessively long, trim the excess. Mold balls on the ends of each arm to make hand forms. Place the hands in front of the body and firmly press them down. Make the kangaroo pocket piece look like the minion’s hands are in the pockets by molding it around the hands and wrists.
- The straps go around the top of the arms and connect the back and front of the jumpsuit. Trim the straps if necessary after pressing them into place with light pressure. To construct buttons where the straps meet the jumpsuit, use licorice dots. Ice the licorice dots and push them into place.
- Roll out the little ball of white fondant to a thickness of 1/16 inch on a corn starched surface using the greased rolling pin. Using a cup or a round cookie cutter, cut out a circle. Place the circular fondant piece in the center of the minion’s top quarter and push it in place. One side of a chocolate button should be frosted. Press a chocolate button into the middle of the eye gently (but firmly) to make it stick. To form the pupil, cut a little piece of black strand licorice into a dot. Frost one side and put it into the chocolate button’s center.
- Cut two black rope licorice lengths long enough to encircle the white eye. Apply a thin coating of frosting to one side of each and wrap the licorice pieces around the eye, side by side. Cut two licorice strips long enough to form a band around the head. To make the goggle band, frost one side of each and wrap them around the circumference of the head in tandem.
- Frost one side of a licorice stick after cutting it to the desired length. Place it in the minion’s center, between the arms and under the eye. It should be pressed into position.
- Cut the licorice into two-inch pieces. Make the same number of holes in the top of the skull and place the licorice bits inside.
Minion Cake food images
These are few minion cake food photos. Carefully taken Minion Cake food pictures evoking the minion cake’s best traits and its inherent deliciousness. With high quality colors and textures of the dish celebrated enormously.
Video on How to make Minion Cake
Watch the video know-how of Minion Cake. Have a audio-visual clue and in depth explanations on how to make minion cake. Below is the video on how to prepare minion cake.
Learn how to make minion cake. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic minion cake.
As much as possible, you have to take care of your health. Eat healthy food, drink lots of water, exercise, and have a positive outlook on life. If you don’t have a positive outlook, you will never get better. And don’t forget to find time for yourself. There is always time in the day to take care of yourself.
How to make Minion Cake, endnote
Minion cakes are the latest cake trend and are all over the internet. If you haven’t seen them, they are basically small cakes that have been made to look exactly like minions. Although I would say that they are a little creepy, they are certainly popular.
I hope you enjoyed this post on how to make minion cake!
In this article, we gave you a basic understanding of what minion cake is and the steps involved in making it. We hope you enjoyed learning about minion cake! To learn more, or to see other recipes that we have available, please visit our website today! Give this recipe a try today!
Get out there and try something new today! If you have any other questions or comments about preparing minion cake, please contact us anytime at here.
If you liked it, please feel free to share it with your friends and family. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below as well.
Thank you for reading, we truly appreciate it!
Thanks for taking out the time to see this nice minion cake recipe. I believe you will be trying it out very soon or you’re just right in the process now. Do like, share and follow us for more.
Once again, let us know your thoughts on Minion Cake recipe by leaving a comment below.