Rasmalai cake recipe methods, rasmalai cake ingredients. How to make rasmalai cake, recipe, video on how to prepare rasmalai cake food. Easy rasmalai cake food instructions video, rasmalai cake recipe guide.
Rasmalai cake recipe step by step instructions, list of rasmalai cake ingredients, easy rasmalai cake food directions, all from GlobalChefService.com
Rasmalai cake recipe methods, rasmalai cake ingredients and food pictures. How to make rasmalai cake food, various rasmalai cake recipes, video on how to prepare rasmalai cake. Basic rasmalai cake food instructions video
This is a complete Rasmalai cake recipe article, use below links to jump to sections.
Rasmalai cake is no doubt one of the most popular Indian desserts in the world. But what makes it so popular? What makes rasmalai cake so good? It’s crispy, it’s delicious and it’s one of the most amazing things you can take. We highlight secrets behind making rasmalai cake. We will cover almost everything you need to know about cooking rasmalai cake. Here you will learn the exact ingredients needed to make rasmalai cake including few chef notes and tips
Rasmalai Cake is a deconstructed version of the classic Bengali dessert Ras Malai. Ras Malai is created with “paneer” or “chana,” which is a type of handmade cheese. It’s made out of soft paneer balls that have been dipped in cold creamy milk.
Have you ever tried the rasmalai cake? If yes, you know how delicious and tasty it is. But what if you don’t know how to prepare it? Here is a simple recipe for you.
Learn how to prepare Rasmalai cake. The following writings contains important information on how to make Rasmalai cake.
Rasmalai is a popular Indian dessert prepared with soft, melt-in-your-mouth flattened paneer balls soaked in thickened sweetened milk with cardamom, saffron, and almonds. This fusion version of the popular dish is called Rasmalai cake.
Rasmalai cake is a completely eggless sponge cake which major ingredient is Ras. It is a cake soaked with the rasmalai milk (ras or syrup) topped with rasmalai flavored whipped cream and garnished with nuts and rose petals.
Rasmalai is essentially a creamy, milky syrup made composed of Chenna (cottage cheese) balls. The syrup is made entirely of milk, sugar, cream, and saffron. The recipe’s essence is the exceptionally soft cottage cheese, which makes it a superb dessert for special occasions and is always served chilled.
Ras is needed for decorating the cake and to provide rasmalai flavour to the cake.
The flavor of Rasmalai cake is undeniably exquisite. There are a variety of reasons to order a Rasmalai cake, but one of the most important is that it is tasty. The deep, rich, and creamy flavor is one that can be savored over and over, with each bite increasing the desire.
A traditional combination of vanilla sponge cake with rasmalai is simply delicious. This dessert dish is ideal for special occasions, celebrations, and festivals.
Here you have simple and straightforward instructions, directions on how to prepare Rasmalai cake. Also, rasmalai cake ingredients list and tips is also covered.
Recipe: Rasmalai Cake Recipe
Author: Chef Service
Average rating: 4.6 of 5.0 from 1308 reviews
Tags: rasmalai cake, rasmalai cake recipe, rasmalai cake food, how to make rasmalai cake, recipe video, easy method of making rasmalai cake, video on how to prepare rasmalai cake, how to prepare rasmalai cake, rasmalai cake instructions video, rasmalai cake recipe methods, rasmalai cake recipe tips, rasmalai cake recipe pictures, rasmalai cake food photos, rasmalai cake step by step making, rasmalai cake cooking methods, rasmalai cake methods, rasmalai cake cooking directions
About: Rasmalai cake recipe guide. ABOUT. Learn how to make your authentic food, rasmalai cake.
Rasmalai cake Ingredients List
Here you have all the list of ingredients for making Rasmalai cake. Directions and how to prepare rasmalai cake follows after.
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of Yogurt
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Almond extract
- 1/2 tsp Kewra water
- 2 1/2 cups Whipping cream
- Icing sugar
- 1 box Rasmalai juice (Ras)
- 4 drops Organic yellow color
- Dried rose petals
- 2 Silver foil
Rasmalai cake recipe step by step
Baking the cake
Rasmalai cake recipe instructions! Here you have all the step by step information on preparation of rasmalai cake. Easy to follow directions on how to prepare rasmalai cake recipe below.
Below is a recipe for the most hearty rasmalai cake. The recipe is very simple and you can prepare it in no time. You can as well watch the video that follows later for a step-by-step preparation. This video will guide you to a delicious meal.
- Turn on your oven and preheat to 180 degrees C temperature for 10-12 minutes.
- Grease two 10 inch cake tins with butter and place parchment paper inside
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl then, mix well and keep aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together, till white, fluffy and creamy
- Create a whole in the middle of the butter and egg bowl and add yogurt
- Beat again until well mixed.
- Gradually add half of the flour mix and beat for 1 minute
- Add the whole of the flour mix
- Add milk to it and beat again so that the batter comes out nicely (do not add water)
- Add cardamom powder and almond extract for flavouring
- Beat again for half minute
- Pour this batter to the baking tins.
- Place them in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Check the cake after 20mins by inserting a toothpick, if it comes out clean then bake for just 5mins more
- Bring the cake out and let it cool for 12 mins, then take them out from the tins and cool on the rack completely
Making the Frosting
- Add whipping cream in a mixing bowl
- Start whipping until soft peaks occur
- Add icing sugar, kewra water, little ras from rasmalai and 4-6 drops of yellow food colour (according to preference)
- Start whipping the cream to mix the sugar and whip until stiff peaks occurs
- Do not over beat otherwise it will turn into butter
- Refrigerate the cream for 10 minutes
Assembling and Decorating the Cake
- Once the cakes are completely cooled, divide both into 2 layers with knife or cake slicer to make it 4 pieces of cake
- Separate Rasmalai pieces and ras in 2 bowls
- Squeeze extra ras from pieces of rasmalai and crumble them into small pieces
- Put a tablespoon of whipped cream on a cake board and spread a little
- Place the first layer of cake on it
- Spread 1and half tablespoon of ras (milk from rasmalai) over it Now spread crumbled rasmalai pieces over the cake layer and then cover the layer with whipped cream
- Smooth it with a cake decorating knife or use spatula
- Place the second layer of cake and repeat the same process
- Once the second layer is covered and smooth, place the third layer and repeat the process again to place the 4th and final layer and repeat the process so as to place Ras on it
- Start spreading little whipped cream all over and smooth with spatula
- Place the cake in fridge for 15 mins to cool
- Take it out and apply more whipped cream all over the cake and smooth out the edges. Transfer rest of the cream into a piping bag fitted with any nozzle size
- Decorate the cake with cream rosettes (any other design is fine)
- Place few pieces of rasmalai on top, then add sliced pistachios and rose petals just to garnish the cake
- Rasmalai cake is ready!
- You can also decide to place in fridge for sometime before serving.
Rasmalai cake food images
These are few rasmalai cake food photos. Carefully taken Rasmalai cake food pictures evoking the rasmalai cake’s best traits and its inherent deliciousness. With high quality colors and textures of the dish celebrated enormously.
Video on How to make Rasmalai cake
Watch the video know-how of Rasmalai cake. Have a audio-visual clue and in depth explanations on how to make rasmalai cake. Below is the video on how to prepare rasmalai cake.
Learn how to make rasmalai cake. ABOUT. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic rasmalai cake.
As much as possible, you have to take care of your health. Eat healthy food, drink lots of water, exercise, and have a positive outlook on life. If you don’t have a positive outlook, you will never get better. And don’t forget to find time for yourself. There is always time in the day to take care of yourself.
How to make Rasmalai cake, endnote
Get out there and try something new today! If you have any other questions or comments about preparing rasmalai cake, please contact us anytime at here.
I hope you enjoyed this post on how to make rasmalai cake! If you liked it, please feel free to share it with your friends and family. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Thank you for reading, we truly appreciate it!
Thanks for taking out the time to see this nice rasmalai cake recipe. I believe you will be trying it out very soon or you’re just right in the process now. Do like, share and follow us for more.
Once again, let us know your thoughts on Rasmalai cake recipe by leaving a comment below.