Berenjena recipe methods, berenjena ingredients. How to make berenjena, recipe, video on how to prepare berenjena. Easy berenjena instructions video, berenjena recipe guide.
Berenjena recipe step by step instructions, list of berenjena ingredients, easy directions, all from GlobalChefService.com
Berenjena recipe methods, berenjena ingredients and pictures. How to make berenjena, various berenjena recipes, video on how to prepare berenjena. Basic berenjena instructions video
This is a complete Berenjena recipe article, use below links to jump to sections.
Have you ever tried the berenjena? If yes, you know how delicious and tasty it is. But what if you don’t know how to prepare it? Here is a simple recipe for you.
Berenjena, or eggplant as it is known in English, is a very common vegetable in the Mediterranean area. Because of its mild taste and health benefits, it is a staple in many dishes. In this blog we will show you how to make berenjena.
This recipe is a bit ambitious for a first effort, but the end result is a revelation – a spongy, chewy, crispy, creamy ball of deliciousness. Also, it is a good way to use up any odd bits of cheese that might be lingering about in your fridge. An easy way to prepare a berenjena is filling a tube with cheese and chorizo, and then frying it. The problem with this method is that the cheese tends to leak out of the berenjena, making a big mess.
Learn how to prepare Berenjena recipe,.the best way to do it. The following writings contains important information on how to make Berenjena.
Berenjena or Eggplant is a tropical plant, botanically classified as a berry, bearing fleshy fruits. In the culinary world it is known as a vegetable, due to its use as a food source. It is a popular vegetable in the Mediterranean region and South Asia. It is a good source of antioxidants and vitamins.
Berenjena is a dish made using eggplants. It is usually served as a side dish for grilled dishes. There are different ways of cooking berenjena where in some you cook it in vinegar and in others, you need to cook it in coconut milk. Follow this post to know how you can cook this superb dish.
Some recipes are an acquired taste. The berenjena parmesan is one such recipe. Berenjena parmesan is a fried eggplant stuffed with cheese, coated in breadcrumbs, and deep fried. The combination of the eggplant and cheese is simply amazing. However, to make it work, you need to use premium ingredients. Let’s take a look at how to make berenjena parmesan.
Here you have simple and straightforward instructions, directions on how to prepare Berenjena. Also, berenjena ingredients list and tips is also covered.
Recipe: Berenjena Recipe
Author: Chef Service
Average rating: 4.6 of 5.0 from 346 reviews
Tags: berenjena, berenjena recipe, how to make berenjena, recipe video, easy method of making berenjena, video on how to prepare berenjena, how to prepare berenjena, berenjena instructions video, berenjena recipe methods, berenjena recipe tips, berenjena recipe pictures, berenjena food photos, berenjena step by step making, berenjena cooking methods, berenjena methods, berenjena cooking directions
About: Berenjena recipe guide. Berenjena is a dish made using eggplants. Learn how to make your authentic food, berenjena.
Berenjena Ingredients List
Here you have all the ingredients for making Berenjena. Directions and how to prepare berenjena follows after.
- 3 pounds eggplant
- 1 cup flour
- Olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano
- 1/2 big ball pound buffalo-milk mozzarella
- For Sauce: 2 28 ounces cans of San Marzano (any brand) canned whole peeled tomatoes (add another can if you want extra sauce left over)
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
Always choose the large variety of berenjenas. Make sure they are firm and smooth. Also, choose male berenjena. They have fewer seeds and have a rounder, smoother bottom.
Berenjena recipe step by step
Berenjena preparations! Here you have all the step by step information on preparation of berenjena. Directions and how to prepare berenjena recipe below.
Below is a recipe for the most delicious berenjena. The recipe is very simple and you can prepare it in no time. Watch the video for a step-by-step preparation. This video will guide you to a delicious meal.
- Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1/4-inch slices lengthwise.
- Salt each layer before placing it in a colander, overlapping and salting as you go. Each slice should be salted individually. Place a plate on top of the colander and weight it down with a heavy pan or a tea kettle filled with water when you’ve finished filling it.
- Allow the eggplant to sweat for at least 30 minutes.
- Make the sauce while the eggplant sweats.
- Heat the olive oil in the bottom of a sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Add the sliced garlic and sauté until it begins to sizzle (do not brown the garlic). Add the whole canned tomatoes, as well as their juice and salt.
- Using a potato masher or two knives chopping crossways, stir and finely chop the ingredients.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook until the liquid has nearly completely evaporated.
- Remove the eggplant slices from the colander and pat them dry well.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Using olive oil, coat the bottom of a baking sheet or two.
- Using flour, dredge the eggplant slices and shake off any excess. Drizzle olive oil over each slice and place on baking pans. Bake until one side is golden brown (approximately 15 minutes), then flip and brown the other side.
- Continue until all of the eggplant has been cooked.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 7×11 baking dish and stack the eggplant until it completely covers the bottom (it’s like a puzzle!).
- Grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese should be generously sprinkled on top. After that, add another layer of sauce and the eggplant. Continue layering until you’re approximately two layers from the top, then top with a single layer of sliced mozzarella. Finish with a few more eggplant, sauce, and parmesan layers. Finish with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese on top.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake in the upper third of the oven. After 20 minutes in the oven, take a look at it. It’s possible that when it bakes, it’ll release more liquid. If this is the case, squish the eggplant and squeeze out any extra liquid. Cook for an additional 15 minutes. Allow to sit for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Berenjena food images
Video on How to make Berenjena
Watch the video know-how of Berenjena. Have a audio-visual clue and in depth explanations on how to make berenjena. Below is the video on how to prepare berenjena.
Learn how to make berenjena. Berenjena is a dish made using eggplants. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic berenjena.
As much as possible, you have to take care of your health. Eat healthy food, drink lots of water, exercise, and have a positive outlook on life. If you don’t have a positive outlook, you will never get better. And don’t forget to find time for yourself. There is always time in the day to take care of yourself.
How to make Berenjena, endnote
I hope you enjoyed this post on how to make berenjena! If you liked it, please feel free to share it with your friends and family. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below. Thank you for reading, we truly appreciate it!
Get out there and try something new today! If you have any other questions or comments about preparing berenjena, please contact us anytime at here.
Thanks for taking out the time to see this nice berenjena recipe. I believe you will be trying it out very soon or you’re just right in the process now. Do like, share and follow us for more.
Once again, let us know your thoughts on Berenjena recipe by leaving a comment below.